Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying Mattress + $200 Visa Gift Card
Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying
The Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying mattress was designed and built in the U.S. and utilizes many variations of foam. Zoned support creates a reinforced cent that supports the heaviest part of your body. The Sealy® Comfort Sense Foam layer is positioned as a middle layer. ComfortSense is the latest innovative gel memory foam that is designed to respond to your body’s unique size and shape.
Ultra-Stretch ComfortLoft cover is designed with MoistureProtect that will draw moisture away from your body during the night. The cover also features a mid-loft knit fabric with Chill Cooling Technology to help keep you cooler throughout the night. Sealy® Chill Gel memory foam is right underneath the fabric cover and utilized advanced cool-to-the-touch technology. A reinforced edge creates durable support if you are sitting on the side of the bed and also extends the sleeping surface.
The result of all these layers is quality and comfort that you are accustomed to finding from Sealy, while still maintaining a price you can afford. The Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying Mattress has been specially designed to be compatible with an adjustable bed base. For more information on the $200 gift card rebate, click here.
Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying Features
A firm mattress usually has a little bit of give, but still provides a harder sleeping surface on the mattress. If you tend to wake up with back pain on a softer mattress, a firm mattress may be the ideal choice for you. A firm mattress feature one inch or less of sink-age or hug. A firm mattress is designed to essentially float the sleeper on top of the surface of the mattress. A small amount of give may develop over time, but never to the point of a plush mattress.
Adjustable Base Compatible
The Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying mattress has been specially designed to be compatible with an adjustable bed base. When you use and adjustable base with your mattress, you can find the ultimate sleeping position that will help you get to sleep easier every night. The Sealy® Reflexion 4 Adjustable base or the Sealy® Ease Adjustable Base would be the perfect pairing for this mattress.
Ultra-Stretch Comfort Loft Cover with Chill
The Ultra-Stretch ComfortLoft Cover with Chill is the perfect solution for those that sleep hot. The super stretchable fabric cover features a mid-loft knit that is infused with Chill-Cooling technology. The mattress cover will have a cool-to-the-touch comfort for the duration of the night.
Sealy® Conform Premium Firm Gratifying Specifications
Mattress Quilt Layer
- UltraStretch ComfortLoft Cover with MoistureProtect
Mattress Comfort Layers
- 2" Sealy® ComfortSense Gel Memory Foam
- 1" SealyChill Gel Memory Foam
- 7" SealySupport Gel Base Foam
- 2" SealyCool Gel Memory Foam
Mattress Weights and Dimensions
- Twin XL - 38" x 80" - 31 lbs
- Full - 54" x 75" - 40 lbs
- Queen - 60" x 80" - 51 lbs
- King - 76" x 80" - 61 lbs
- Cal King - 72" x 84" - 62 lbs
- 12.5" NOTE: Sealy® mattresses can vary by .75" in height, width, and length.
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- No Flip, No Rotate
- SolidEdge HD Foam Encasement
- Standard Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.25"
- Choosing the Right Box Spring
101 Night Love your Mattress Guarantee
Choosing the right mattress is an important decision. That is why we include the 101 Night “Love Your Mattress” Guarantee with every Optimum and Hybrid mattress purchase. Give your body 30 nights to adjust to the comfort level and support of your new mattress, after 30 nights you have up until the 101st day from the original delivery date to take advantage of this service. This is a one-time courtesy service that allows you to exchange your mattress for another of equal or greater value for a one-time service fee $129. If you exchange for a higher priced mattress the difference in price will need to be paid before shipment.
110% Price Match Guarantee
We are so confident in our prices, that if you find a mattress set we sell advertised at a lower price somewhere else give us a call or email us with the information and we will beat it by 110% of the difference. This guarantee does not apply to open box, display merchandise, special purchases, promo offers, used, damaged or returned products. Qualifying decisions on our price match guarantee rest solely with LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com
Buy with Confidence at LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com
Your new Sealy® mattress set comes with a factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call us toll free at 888-996-9890, and we will be happy to help you. Warranty service coverage is everywhere in all 50 states!
Length of Warranty Coverage
Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the "Warranty Schedule" found on the card with the bed. In the event that Sealy® repairs or replaces your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Body indentations of 1 1/2" or greater
This Warranty Covers the Following Box Spring Items During Normal Wear:
- Manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship
- Squeaks, rattles or noises
Items not Covered:
- Mattress fabric
- Normal body impression(s) of 1 1/2" or less in all sleeping areas
- Firmness preference of the product (instead, you have LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com's 101 Night “Love Your Mattress” Guarantee.)
- Bed height
- Merchandise sold "as-is", "distressed" or "floor model" (LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com only sells new products. Unless otherwise EXPLICITLY stated in the product listing)
- Claims submitted outside the 50 United States
- Stains, Soilage or Burns
- Inadequate support from weak or improper box spring or foundation(proper performance of the Sealy® mattress depends on using a firm, supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation, Sealy® Posturepedics require a working flexible box spring) or improper frame (queen, California king, and king size must have a required sufficient center support.) Please note: LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Sealy® factory specs.
- Bent border wires
- Transportation or removal costs of product
- Sealy® product that has a manufacturing defect and is stained or soiled. For health and safety reasons, Sealy® may not be able to inspect these products to assess whether covered by the warranty, in which case, Sealy® reserves the right to deny warranty coverage
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of your Mattress Set
- Do use a firm, supportive rigid, non-yielding foundation or semi-flex box spring(preferably, a matching foundation or box spring.) An older box or foundation unit may not provide sufficient support. The mattress may appear to have impressions when the issue may be due to a non-supportive foundation or box spring.
- For queen, California King, and king size sets, use a bed frame that supports head, foot and sides as well as having a rigid center support. For any frame that does not have a metal center support, there must be at least 5 hardwood slats (1 x 4's). By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product and the warranty will be invalid. (LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com offers the right, proper frame with every mattress set - so you will have a frame that meets Sealy® factory specs.)
- Use a quilted mattress protector on the mattress at all times to avoid stains. Soilage can negate the warranty. Many mattress protectors come with their own 10 year warranty when purchased with a Sealy® mattress. View our Selection.
- Do carton the mattress when moving it and position on its side.
- Sealy® recommends that you do not remove the white cloth law labels or the mattress trade labels. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish the warranty rights.
- Do not bend or fold, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.
- Do not use dry cleaning fluid on the mattress or any liquid cleaning fluids; it can/will damage some of the material.
- Do not smoke in bed or place product near open flame (such as candles, etc.) The mattress is manufactured, as required by federal law, to resist ignition from cigarettes but not open flame.
If A Warranty Problem Occurs
- If you do discover a defect in your new Sealy® mattress or box spring, simply contact us at 888-996-9890 for service nationwide.
- If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule), Sealy® will repair or replace (at its option) the defective mattress and/or box spring within a reasonable period of time.
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You must meet all of the following:
- Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the mattress set from an authorized dealer (LasVegasFurnitureOnline.com.com is an authorized dealer) in the United States;
- Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
- Provide the law label from the defective product. Sealy® reserves the right to substitute comparable materials or models and does not guarantee that the replacement will match the existing piece. The warranty does not offer compensation for consequential damages or monetary refunds.
- If the product is not defective and has been subjected to soilage, Sealy® reserves the right to refuse warranty due to health and safety reasons. When a mattress is soiled it can void the warranty.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations:
See warranty materials and information included with product for full details of Sealy® warranty policies.
Customer Product Reviews
Serving the Community for 20 years - We've been selling quality, brand name furniture in Las Vegas for over two decades. You can count on us to provide you the lowest prices possible with our 110% Price Match
40-70% OFF Standard Retail - Without the typical overhead of a furniture showroom, we can advertise practically unbeatable prices. We also offer 0% financing, visit furniture financing page for more information.